Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 479%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 408.779 SYP / AUD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 356% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 906,842 £ (AU$2,218) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 199,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 100 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Changchun costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)