Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 307%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.263 SYP / NAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 166% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 532,034 £ (12,894 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 200,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)