Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 686%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 289.332 SYP / ANG *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 402% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,882,472 £ (ƒ 6,506) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (25 minutes ago)