Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 349%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 371.103 SYP / NZD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 302% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,569,227 £ (NZ$4,229) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)