Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.589 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 94% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 375,811 £ (元4,663) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 194,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)