Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 298%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,899 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 149.200 SYP / PLN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 157% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 551,886 £ (3,699 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 215,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (36 minutes ago)