Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.014 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 37% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 293,283 £ (₨36,596) in Warangal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 214,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)