Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.375 SYP / NAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 129% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 437,644 £ (10,840 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 191,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)