Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.272 SYP / NAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 120% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 825,337 £ (21,016 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)