Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02269 SYP / VND *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 83% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 399,932 £ (17,624,100 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 219,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 109,904TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)