Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02262 SYP / VND *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 77% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 330,750 £ (14,624,234 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 187,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)