Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 410%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 310.547 SYP / BGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 138% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 513,692 £ (1,654 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 216,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)