Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 396%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 285.640 SYP / BGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 144% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 913,207 £ (3,197 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (27 minutes ago)