Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 292%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.131 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 141% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 437,074 £ (руб 47,867) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 181,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)