Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 543%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 607.987 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 261% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 686,122 £ (€1,129) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 190,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (43 minutes ago)