Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 557%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 605.572 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 263% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 678,590 £ (€1,121) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 187,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)