Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 623%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 635.697 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 261% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 771,924 £ (€1,214) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 214,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)