Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 503%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 561.161 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 255% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,332,544 £ (€2,375) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)