Cost of living comparison between Vitebsk, Belarus and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02572 SYP / BYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 39% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 565,318 £ (21,976,051 p.) in Vitebsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)