Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.010 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 94% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 407,272 £ (₨50,847) in Visakhapatnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 210,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)