Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.693 SYP / UAH *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 15% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 244,445 £ (12,413₴) in Vinnytsya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 212,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)