Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.000 SYP / UAH *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 24% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 463,303 £ (24,385₴) in Vinnytsya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (22 minutes ago)