Cost of living in Vinh Long, Vietnam compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02280 SYP / VND *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinh Long (Vietnam) is 91% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 745,363 £ (32,687,254 ₫) in Vinh Long to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 2 hours ago)