Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 259%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17096 SYP / COP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 115% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 416,144 £ (COL$2,434,172) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 194,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)