Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 267%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18168 SYP / COP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 112% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 412,774 £ (COL$2,271,946) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 195,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)