Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.859 SYP / MXN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 129% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 894,536 £ (Mex$ 37,492) in Villahermosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)