Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 271%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 553.566 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 229% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,285,315 £ (€2,322) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)