Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 626.493 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 69% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 337,116 £ (€538) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 200,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)