Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 451%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 616.078 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 169% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 589,029 £ (€956) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 219,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (31 minutes ago)