Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 462%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 599.858 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 166% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 505,510 £ (€843) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 190,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 18,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Riverside, California costs $24 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Veracruz costs Mex$ 7,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fargo costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)