Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.552 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 48% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 325,065 £ (₨43,046) in Vijayawada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 220,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Herzliya costs 49 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 35 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)