Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.568 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 81% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 735,587 £ (₨97,200) in Vijayawada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)