Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 365%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 600.182 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 193% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 621,728 £ (€1,036) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 212,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)