Cost of living comparison between Vientiane, Laos and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06296 SYP / LAK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 184% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,064,659 £ (16,910,513 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)