Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 324.111 SYP / BGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 36% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 246,540 £ (761 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 181,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (36 minutes ago)