Cost of living comparison between Vicenza, Italy and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 562.691 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 259% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,460,225 £ (€2,595) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)