Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 281%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 278.941 SYP / BGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 106% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 835,826 £ (2,996 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (35 minutes ago)