Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.316 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 43% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 290,312 £ (руб 34,908) in Velikiy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 203,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)