Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.055 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 61% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 656,042 £ (руб 72,454) in Velikiy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)