Cost of living comparison between Veles, Macedonia and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.027 SYP / MKD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 122% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 902,020 £ (99,923 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (32 minutes ago)