Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.909 SYP / MKD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 122% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 458,145 £ (46,234 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)