Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja, Latvia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 601.473 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja (Latvia) is 38% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 278,650 £ (€463) in Vec-Liepaja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 202,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 95 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kampala costs 300,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)