Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.361 SYP / LKR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 18% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 240,441 £ (71,528 ₨) in Vavuniya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 204,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)