Cost of living comparison between Vavuniya, Sri Lanka and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.468 SYP / LKR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 23% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 478,603 £ (138,009 ₨) in Vavuniya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)