Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 260%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 326.019 SYP / BGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 113% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 441,944 £ (1,356 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 207,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)