Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.948 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 86% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 367,966 £ (₨46,299) in Varanasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 198,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)