Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.068 SYP / AMD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 21% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 228,735 £ (214,127Dram) in Vanadzor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 189,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)