Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.065 SYP / AMD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 23% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 462,039 £ (433,804Dram) in Vanadzor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)