Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 376%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 626.493 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 229% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 596,234 £ (€952) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 181,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)