Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 383%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 610.453 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 228% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 668,415 £ (€1,095) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 204,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)