Cost of living comparison between Valencia, Venezuela and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Valencia have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.829 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 534% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 2,378,514 £ (Bs 45,891) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)