Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Valencia have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 1037%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 596 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.628 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 527% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 2,546,367 £ (Bs 49,321) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)