Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Valencia have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00656 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 69% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 330,254 £ (Bs 50,375,634) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 195,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)