Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Valencia have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 990%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.627 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 502% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,174,125 £ (Bs 22,742) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 195,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)