Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Valencia have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 1038%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 675 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.549 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 533% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 2,472,225 £ (Bs 47,958) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)