Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 381%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 555.475 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 208% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,201,931 £ (€2,164) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)