Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 382%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 596.113 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 191% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 571,041 £ (€958) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 196,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (43 minutes ago)