Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 309%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.799 SYP / CLP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 160% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 498,617 £ (CH$624,148) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 192,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (26 minutes ago)