Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 308%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.779 SYP / CLP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 181% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,143,351 £ (CH$1,468,186) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)