Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 331%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.824 SYP / CLP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 197% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,205,274 £ (CH$1,462,769) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (39 minutes ago)