Cost of living in Vadodara, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.987 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 68% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 654,340 £ (₨81,928) in Vadodara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)