Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 296%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 576.880 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 268% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 716,929 £ (€1,243) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 195,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)