Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 268%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 604.081 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 262% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 771,093 £ (€1,276) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 213,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)