Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.694 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 174% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,114,971 £ (¥237,515) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (40 minutes ago)