Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.860 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 196% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 571,736 £ (¥117,630) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 193,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)