Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 438%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 630.347 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 374% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 957,289 £ (€1,519) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 202,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)