Cost of living comparison between Utrecht, Netherlands and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 549.452 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 360% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,723,449 £ (€3,137) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)