Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 144.394 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 46% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 547,616 £ (3,793TL) in Uşak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)