Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.331 SYP / PHP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 42% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 530,774 £ (Php51,379) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)