Cost of living comparison between Uppsala, Sweden and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 56.424 SYP / SEK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 300% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,563,819 £ (27,716 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 3 hours ago)