Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.208 SYP / SEK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 326% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 806,060 £ (12,554 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 189,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (40 minutes ago)