Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 394%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 60.736 SYP / SEK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 236% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 722,226 £ (11,891 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 215,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (38 minutes ago)