Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.117 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 82% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 377,109 £ (руб 46,458) in Ul'yanovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 207,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)