Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 483%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47911 SYP / KRW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 308% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 828,350 £ (₩1,728,921) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 203,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)