Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.563 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 23% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 498,375 £ (₨65,897) in Ulhasnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (31 minutes ago)