Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.552 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 18% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 230,957 £ (₨30,584) in Ulhasnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 195,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)