Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.984 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 23% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 481,490 £ (₨60,310) in Ulhasnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (31 minutes ago)