Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.135 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 83% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 398,764 £ (руб 43,653) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)