Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.184 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 72% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 378,818 £ (руб 46,287) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 220,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)